Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weightloss Journey..

I have over 100 lbs to lose that I've gained in the last 3 years due to fertility meds & then a twin pregnancy & then a surprise single pregnancy.  I have never in my live been so out of shape & over weight.  I don't look at myself in mirrors & I stay far, far away from camera's unless it's a shot of my shoulders up.  I joined Weight Watchers http://www.weightwatchers.com/ online this time b/c I don't have time for the meetings (even though I'd rather do that b/c it worked the last two times I did them).  I signed up last Tuesday so it's been a week & I've lost 2 lbs.  I'm happy I lost that much b/c I did do horrible this past weekend w/ eating. 

I am trying to fit workouts into my crazy schedule & I know it CAN be done I just have to get more motivated to go & when.  I use to absolutely love the way I felt when I worked out before & I want to get back to that point.  I'm going to try to log on weekly w/ my stats. 

Start (Tuesday 1/31/12)
Height : 5'11"
Weight: 291

Monday 2/6/12
Weight: 289

My goal weight in the end is 185 lbs.  But right now I'm shooting at 5% of my weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie