Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OMG it's been awhile...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!  The twins really enjoyed their first Christmas just to bad they both were sick & mommy was too.  One Friday Christmas Eve we started out at Grandma & Grandpa Ischay's for the first part of the day & then we ended the day at G&G Saggio's & there were lots of people there & they got lots of gifts.  They had a very, very busy but fun day!  Christmas day is when everyone woke up sick & so we just chilled at home & did nothing all day. 

Well everyone is doing better except DH is sick now. 

So I went out & bought the twins their first toothbrush & toothpaste & we started brushing their teeth to get them use to using a it.  I'm also trying to teach them to walk.  Joey has already taken his first steps & Addi has just started letting go of things & standing there w/o holding onto anything so I'm hoping it's only a matter of time.  You can tell that they both want to get up & take off, but they cannot figure out how.  I cannot believe they are going to be a year old in just alittle over a month :-( it makes me very sad, I miss them at tiny babies in some way, but it's awesome to see them grow & mature over the months.  I'll tell you that's been the best experience ever. 

I'm so happy all the holiday's are over, b/c we are offically BROKE :-(.  I looked at our banking accounts just a bit ago & I almost cried b/c we have NO money, our savings it gone.  Oh God please don't make anything go wrong where we need emergency cash until we build it back up.  Go figure my engine light came on this morning!!  WTH.  Tears are forming in my eyes right now b/c I do not like this no money thing I really don't like it at all, I'm scared to death!!!!  Please, please, please don't let anything go wrong & please, please let us rebuild our savings back up quickly.  This is frightening...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie