Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas is coming....

I'm actually so very excited to finally get to spend a Christmas the way I've always hoped & prayed to one day........... with a family of my own.   Of course we'll be going over to my parents house & DH parents, but just to finally have a son & daughter of my own to spoil is the best thing ever.  I really don't want anything else for Christmas b/c I have all that I can ever ask for.  I told DH to not spend anything on me & just get the twins something this year.  I just cannot wait their 1st Christmas.

This Saturday 12/11 we get their Christmas pictures back & so that means I'm going to have to do a mad rush with getting x-mas cards out w/ the photos in them.  Also start looking for frames for the photos we're giving to family for x-mas. 

I've go so much going on & things I want to get done w/i these next few weeks.  Then once Christmas is over it'll be time to start planning the twins 1st birthday party.. I cannot believe it 2 months away :-( makes me so sad & I want another one soooo badly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie