Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Well it's the start of a new year!!!!  My year has actually been crap so far, but that's another story in itself.  Well the ending to 2010 I was greated w/ oh so great AF on 12/31.  We had alot of fun went to a neighbors house w/ the twins & they enjoyed their first new years eve, but I ended up putting them in the spare bedroom & they fell asleep which I really don't know how they slept w/ all the noise, but they are my little perfect angels.  Anyways I had way to much fun I drank a bottle of wine by myself & did a shot & yeah I ended up paying for it the next day.  I couldn't keep anything down Saturday morning not even water it was coming from both ends (sorry TMI).  I know now why I don't miss hang overs, b/c it's been a long time since I've had one like that & I don't want another one EVER (it's not worth it).  Plus having to take care of the twins by myself that morning wasn't easy.  So w/ that said, I'm done drinking like that....

Well........the twins will be 11 months old tomorrow 1/5/11. OMG, I cannot believe it they will be a year in a month.  Where in the heck did the time go?  I already really, really miss the way they were when they were born.  I really need to decide what were going to do for the birthday, the clock is ticking on this now.  2010 was the best year of my life b/c my little miracles entered my world & changed my whole life around.  I love them more & more every day I see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie