Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

OH my it's December!!

I cannot believe it where did this year go?  Well I haven't updated in a while, but nothing much new has taken place.  The twins had their first Thanksgiving & they both had their own plates of turkey, stuffing, sweet potato's, cranberries, green bean cassorole & they enjoyed it.  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Last night we took them for their Christmas pictures & I was alittle worried about how Joe was going to react b/c go figure of all days he decided not to take a nap & w/ Addi & her shyness towards strangers.  But we lucked out & they did wonderful & they look awesome.  I cannot wait to get them back or for them to go up on the website. 

So other then that I feel like I'm coming down w/ a cold.  The last two days I've been alittle stuffy & I have a sinus headache today.  I wish it would just come already & stop w/ these few days before.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie