Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weight issues

So I finally broke down & called my doctor.  I need answers as to why I'm so completely exhausted all the time when I average 8-9 hours of sleep a night & why I haven't lost not a single pound in 7-8 months.  I've changed my diet & went to the gym & tried everything & I cannot lose anything. 

I understand I do have 9 month old twins, but this exhaustion is not b/c of that.  I had more energy when I was pregnant!!  I shouldn't be exhausted and ready to fall asleep at 8pm after the kids go to bed.  I am so tired at work.  It cannot be them at least during the week days b/c I get up at 6am & the twins don't get up till almost 7am & I go to work & get home around 5:30pm & then I spend my night just playing w/ them until bed time & I'm exhausted. 

Anyways, I'm hoping to find answers or given solutions on a jump start of losing weight.  I'm sick of looking the way I do & I want to get out of my matirinty clothing already.  The twins will be walking soon & I need the energy to keep up w/ them.  I don't want to be the mom who just sits & watchs her kids b/c I'm to "fat" to play w/ them.   I'm also sick of not wanting to go out w/ people b/c of the way I look & not wanting to go anywhere b/c I don't have the energy. 

Well my appt is next Tuesday!!  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie