Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today's a new day!!

So nothing really new to report w/ the twins they are doing great.  My mom went in for a knee replacement surgery on Monday 11/8/10 & she's doing great.  I'm going to take my nephew & Joey to visit her tonight.  I sat w/ my father on Monday during her surgery & it was nice to spend some qualitity time w/ him.  This weekend we're going to "try" to paint the ceilings (something my DH was suppose to do before the twins) & get some projects done around the house before winter comes.  My sister is coming home to visit next week & I cannot wait.  Then it'll be Thanksgiving & my DH & I & friends are going to Columbus for the Ohio State-Michigan game.  This will be awesome, but I'm alittle nervous about leaving the twins for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie