Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hump day!!

Well there really is nothing new to report.  The twins are doing great, I'm just struggling w/ trying to find them foods to eat since they are not on pureed anymore.  I'm going to have to google baby food recipes or go to the library & get a book. 

I went to the gym again last night & I am starting to remember what it use to feel like to workout again.  I'm feeling so good & it's only been two days.  I just need to keep up w/ it & go 5 days a week like I use to.  My goal is to be able to wear a size 12-14.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to get back into a size 7-8 like I did 6-7 years ago when I lost 60lbs b/c I was much younger then.  I will be very, very happy to be in a 12-14. 

So this morning when I walked into Joey's room to get him he was standing up in his crib (my little stinker).  He's prefected the standing now.  Addi was still asleep when I left for work, which upsets me b/c I like to say bye & give them both kisses in the morning.  So I really need to find them a halloween costume, I've been putting it off long enough now. 

Ok, that's enough for now it's time to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie