Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday

Well I had to miss the gym last night b/c the twins have been very, very cranky the past few days & Joey has not napped in 2 days & so b/c of that as soon as I walked in the door from work all he wanted was mom & he was not happy unless I was holiding him so that was basically my whole evening.  So anyways I took the iniative to make them some food after they finally fell asleep for the night.  I peeled & boiled some carrots, potato's & apples.  I feel alittle better that I actually have something for them to eat now for the babysitter. 

I really don't understand why Joey is not napping & why they are both so cranky.... I know Addi has her two front top teeth coming in so I know her reason.  Joey I don't feel any teeth coming in so I don't know what his problem is, but they are sure keeping mom on her toes, UGH. 

Ok, now I have to try to get thru this day of work so I can go home and kiss my babies & play and hopefully relax & go to the gym. 

I cannot wait for GLB to finally put out their most famous beer "Christmas Ale" oh where are you?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie