Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A little update :-)

Well we did our weekend get away 2 weekends ago & it was going decent until the twins arrived & they went with no naps.  It was still a good day even w/o naps until it became bed time.  My sister was going up early b/c her back was hurting really bad, so I took the oppurtunity to take the twins up to the room & put them to bed too & it didn't go as well as I planned it to.  Joey fought & screamed his little head off for about 2 hours.  He finally fell asleep on my bed while screaming.  I felt soooo horrible.  Besides that it was a good weekend. 

As for weightloss.....

I started going to the gym last Monday (2/27) & I went 5 days last week.  It resulted in a 5lbs weightloss.  Making that a total of 10lbs so far.  Doesn't seem like much but I forgot what it felt like to feel so good from working out & I can tell on how my clothes are fitting that Weight Watchers & the gym are working.  So this past Monday (3/5) I was down to 287 so I still have 90lbs to go.  I will be the happiest person if I can just get myself under 200.  I have NEVER in my life weighed this much & I don't like one bit of it.  I feel so disgusted & don't wanna do anything or go places b/c I don't like the way I look.  In just the last week I've been feeling 75% better about myself.  It also helps when people tell you that you're looking good.  Last Friday I wore jeans to work & one of my co-workers said "Damn girl, those jeans are looking good on you."  My confindence level shot up after that. 

On another note I will end my full-time employment and become a SAHM on 4/13/12.  In a way I'm excited to get to watch my babies grow up but I'm also scared.  I'm scared about money & I really, really hope we are doing the right thing.  I hope that maybe I can find a better paying job that's flexable w/ hours or work from home to bring more cash into the house.  I just really hope it all works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie