Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Monday, May 14, 2012

Potty Training

I forgot to add in my last post that ADDI IS POTTY TRAINED..... it's been two weeks & she's doing awesome.   She's only had about 4 accidents in the two weeks.  She was starting to hate getting her diaper changed so I kept telling her "if you don't like this then start going on the potty."  Well two weeks ago tomorrow I was changing her diaper in the morning & she was throwing her fit & I reminded her of what I said & next thing I know she took her pants & diaper off & went & sat on the potty & went pee. She has been going ever since.  She even held it on two long road trips.  I'm so proud of her & hoping that her brother will follow in her foot steps, but currently he's just excited about telling everyone how Addi goes on the potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie