Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been awhile...

Wow, I haven't realized that it's been almost a month since I updated.  Nothing new is really going on just taking it day by day & praying that this baby comes soon.  I'm 36 weeks 4 days today & I have a doctor appointment this afternoon.  I'm really getting sick of these appointments, UGH... They are so pointless to find out I'm getting fatter & fatter week by week.  The only thing I really like about these appointments are hearing his heartbeat & knowing that everything is still OK.  Tomorrow I have another ultrasound, because at the last one they found out that I have a One umblical Artery so they want to watch his growth & that.  Other then that he seems to be doing very well.  I am physically/mentally exhausted & my body hurts like it hasn't hurt before.  I have a really bad case of insomnia & it's not that I'm uncomfortable or constantly getting up to use the bathroom I fall asleep pretty easiely & then w/i an hour or so I'm up & I just wake up & lay there & cannot go to sleep.  This is worse then gettting up to feed/diaper a baby. 

So we've recently tried moving Addi into her brothers room & it was a BIG FAT FAIL.  So currently she is back in her room.  Joey is getting use to his new bed, but he's been having issues w/ getting up very, very early & by early I'm talking 4:15am.  We have to try putting Addi & Joey together again b/c I really don't want the baby to share a room w/ one of them & constantly wake them up when he gets up.  I just don't knwo what to do, I'm lost......  Chris wants to put the crib in the hallway but b/c of the dogs/cat & noise I really don't want him in the hall & then there'd be no room to get around.  Then since he'd end up being right in front of the twins doors wouldn't he wake them up when he cries?!?!?!?!!?!  The first month he will be in a bassinet in our room, but after that I don't know what to do.  His clothes are still in a box even though I washed & folded them a week ago.  I don't know where to put them, yet.  UGH, I'm so unorganized & tired. 

Well anyways I'm just done, I'm finished w/ being pregnant I'm finished w/ being so exhausted & sore. I'm very, very close to throwing the towel in.  I don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie