Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

14 1/2 weeks

So sorry I haven't updated in a while, but life is a bit kaotic right now.  The twins are walking so I'm staying very busy & especially w/ nice weather coming up. 

Anyways, I'm 14.5 weeks now & I got to see the little peanut a few weeks ago & it was of course amazing.  I went in for the integrated screening (http://www.questdiagnostics.com/hcp/intguide/jsp/showintguidepage.jsp?fn=Genetics/Prenatal/TS_Integrated_Screen.htm)  and everything so far came back normal.  I go again for the anatomy scan (2nd part of test) on May 12th at 9am, so we'll offically find out what we are having then unless I get an ultrasound thru my OB before then.  I'm so excited.  I have a feeling it's a boy & I keep refering to the peanut as a boy.  Anyway so far everything looks good, I got to hear the HB last week & It was music to my ears.  I go for my next appt May 5th.  So far this pregnancy I've lost 1 lb.  I'm not trying to loose weight (even though I can afford it) but I don't need to gain to much since I'm already a lard butt. 

It still doesn't feel like I'm pregnant for real yet, but I am getting scared on how hard it's going to be with 3 under 2.  I do look at it as a complete & total blessing & a reason behind it after all the fertility struggles that DH & I went thru to get to the position we're at today it just amazing.  I feel truly blessed for this little surprise. 

The twins are doing amazing & are truly amazing me every day. With their walking, trying to talk & just it's something new every day & that's the best.  I am so totally in love w/ them. 

Well that's it for now.  I hope I can remember to update this more especially since I want to keep a blog of this pregnancy since I missed the twins pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie