Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Year New Me

Ok, so I've had enough... I went & joined weight watchers on 1/11/11.  I cannot believe how much I weigh.  I am seriously only about less then 10lbs from where I was when I was 9 months pregnant w/ twins.  This is just disgusting.  So anyways I went to my meeting yesterday 1/18 and I only lost .6 lbs, not even a full damn pound.. WTF! Anyways in a way it is my fault b/c I did kinda bad w/  my eating and keeping track of the points b/c I didn't have access to their website or a book of how much the points are worth.  Well I am officially a member & now I have access so I have no excuse to not know the correct pointsplus value of whatever I am eating.  I WILL do better this week & I am going to start going to the gym again, just have to figure out when.  I am thinking Monday morning I'll start fresh.

Anywho on to the twins! I finally got their birthday invites in the mail today, yes today.  I am so horrible.  I have to start thinking about things I want to get for the party.  We decided to have it at our house & invited about 25 people on their actual birthday 2/5.  I just have to figure out what I'm going to do.  I will have to admitt I am so bad when it comes to organizing parties & I feel sorry for my kids b/c of this.  I know they will only be a year & won't remember anything, but I want it to be a fantastic one.  I'm so affraid that noone will show up or I won't have anything done.  I have ALOT to do in the next 17 days.

Ok so on to planning.....

Oh & Joey is offically walking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie