Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Friday, September 10, 2010

Upset

It's Friday!!! Whoo Hoo. I'm feeling alittle bit like a single mom these days. My DH is always wanting to go out drinking w/ friends and I'm left home alone w/ the twins. Don't get me wrong I love being home w/ them but it'd be nice if he'd stay w/ me. It all started back in Nov 2009 I was about 6 months pregnant and DH's parents built a house up at the Islands (Port Clinton area) and he was all involved in that. Meanwhile we got a boat & jet ski's & a camper and they are all up there (well they are his parents/ours(long story)) so as soon as the nice weather hit this spring he is spending weekends out there w/ his friends and such and it's hard by myself raising the twins especially when they were new borns. I've gone up there w/ the twins here and there but it's hard packing all the stuff for them & then they don't sleep well at night out there & in return I never sleep well in the camper. So I don't like going out there much also b/c it's very difficult to go on a boat w/ two that were under 7 months old. Then the only other thing to do is drink and just sit around staring at each other. It's just not that exciting, things will probably change next year when they'll be a year and can do more.

Anyways I just needed to vent b/c it's very draining and difficult for me & my DH just doesn't seem to understand. I spend lots of night/days just crying and feeling so lost/confused. I really don't know what else I can say or do for DH w/o him getting pissed off at me & saying that he can never do anything. Whatever....... I cannot recall the last time that I got to go out w/ the girls or my friends & he stays at home w/ them. The most I get to run to the store but after they go to bed, UGH!!!

Alright I am done venting I guess. Just feeling depressed and alone w/ raising the twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie