Dec 2011 - Addisyn, Jake & Joseph

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wanting another baby

So, I have been thinking and I really would like to get pregnant agian, not sure when but I'd like too some day soon. I was diagnosed w/ PCOS and We concieved the twins w/ fertility shots & IUI's but I don't want to have to go thru the fertility meds and all that again. I have gotten birth control pills from my doctor at my post partum check up, b/c at that time I didn't want anymore, but I haven't started taking them yet b/c deep down inside I want another baby.

I really don't know what to do.......... I highly doubt I'd get pregnant again w/o fertility help, since it didn't happend for 1 1/2 to 2 years before. I just get depressed thinking about it.

I am truly blessed and so happy w/ my miracle twins & I also look at it as if it never happens I am happy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jennie